Leinster V Scaracens
Leinster Rugby aims to take a step closer to back to back European Cup glory as they meet Saracens in a home quarter-final at Aviva Stadium on Saturday 4th April. There are two great options available to entertain key clients at this must see clash. The unique Leinster Hospitality experience offers both private corporate boxes and the popular Presidents Terrace.
PRIVATE PRIVATE BOX
Be at the centre of the action from your very own corporate box and soak up the atmosphere as the excitement builds from around the stadium. You won’t miss a thing!
Corporate box hospitality includes:
• Early admission to your corporate box on Level 4 of Aviva Stadium
• Hospitality in a glass fronted corporate box overlooking the pitch
• Reserved covered padded seat directly outside your box
• 3 Course meal with wine
• Complimentary bar (beer, wine & soft drinks) 2 hours pre & 1 hour post
• Post match snacks
• VIP guest hospitality wallet & itinerary
• Match programme
Cost: €375 per person + VAT
Boxes have capacity for 12, 24 and 50.
THE PRESIDENTS TERRACE
Enjoy the lively atmosphere of the popular Leinster Rugby hospitality lounge. This great facility not only offers fantastic premium level match tickets but also access to the players lounge post match, where you can meet and mingle with both teams!
Match day hospitality includes:
• Early entrance to the official Presidents Terrace Hospitality Facility in Aviva Stadium, Level 2.
• Reserved Premium Level seated match ticket within the 22 metre lines (section 326/327)
• Pre-match meal with wine
• Complimentary match programme
• Pre and post-match complimentary bar with beer, wine & soft drinks
• VIP guest wallet & itinerary
• Players lounge access
Cost: €350 per person + VAT
Private tables x 10 (Smaller groups may be required to share a table)
For more information please contact CSL on 01-6766650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org